Proudly made in Canada
The Rebel is the perfect sawmill for beginner and occasional sawyers. This portable sawmill is intended for those who seek a fun and rewarding hobby or a way to make some extra cash on the side. Whether you’re a novice or just a casual woodworker, this sawmill will provide you with excellent value for money.
The Rebel can make precise cuts in all kinds of wood, making it perfect for a variety of projects. With its 30-inch diameter capacity, this Canadian-made sawmill is perfect for transforming logs into boards, planks and beams. The Rebel is the entry-level sawmill of the Vallee’s range, but still includes many basic features of more advanced sawmills. It comes with manually adjustable height, levelers, log clamps and a heavy-duty powder coated frame made from solid steel, making it highly durable and long-lasting. It also comes with a powerful Honda engine allowing you to get the job done quickly and hassle-free.
Every Vallee portable sawmill is designed to be both efficient and easy to use. Our portable sawmills are incredibly easy to set up, transport and use. Our Vallee’s exclusive One-Step-Go technology allows to activate the engine, blade and lubricant as well as brake removal in a single motion. All of our Vallee portable sawmills are delivered pre-assembled and ready to use right out of the factory. They are designed to make the process of sawing logs into lumber a simple and easy task. The sawmill comes with everything you need to start sawing; all you have to do is add the wood!
- 9 HP Honda GX270 (manual start) or 13 HP Honda GX390
- Gasoline, air cooled, 4 stroke, one cylinder, OHC
- 3-year warranty by the manufacturer
- Maximum diameter of log 30 inches
- Maximum board width 21 inches
- 7/8 inch last board cut capability
- Blade of 157’ ½ x 1 1/4 APEX RF (1 blade included)
- Simple cam lock blade tensioning for fast and easy adjustment
- Single, One piece solid front panel, for easy access blade maintenance
- Manual head positioning with a 1700 lb winch capability
- High grade double bearing blade-guide, Zinc design and adapted for heavy usage with a 18 inch wheel
- MXV-890 Drive Belt
- B56 Flywheel Belt
- Large 7 gallons (26 liters) removable lubrification tank
- High-Duty frame construction, completely made of 2’’X2’’ solid welds
- Large colored graduated ruler, details from ¾ up to 4 Inches,
- Hydraulic blade tensionner available in option – contact your dealer for more information
- Auto-blade lube system automatically turns on and off fluid flow during operation
- Automatic Blade-Brake system , maximize speed and the lifespan of your blades
- Automatic engine throttle and saw Blade engagement.
- Up to 17 feet maximum board length, onto a 20 feet bed
- Solid steel Tubing frame 2X4 1/8, completely welded with crosspieces, no joints
- 2 log clamps, simple one hand cam-lock design
Optional towing equipment – off road only
- 12 inch wheel/tire low speed rating (maximum 70 km/h)
- 2000 lb. suspension and axle
- 2-inch drawbar and 3500-lb. safety chain