The Red Runner S26M is intended to hobbyists and occasional sawyers who need a reliable and efficient sawmill. This impressive portable sawmill can saw logs up to 26 inches in diameter and 9 feet long. Optional 6 feet (2 metres) sectional extensions can be added.
The Red Runner S26M comes equipped with two logs clamps and three log support legs to hold the log in place and ensure straight cuts at each pass. The manually adjustable blade height and Red Runner’s exclusive colored magnetic lumber scale allows you to accurately saw boards with precision and ease. It is also equipped with a large removable lubrication tank and a powerful 14 HP Kohler motor that allows you to cut wood smoothly and hassle-free. This sawmill is easy to use and assemble, requiring minimal effort and time to get it up and running. Thanks to its minimalist design, very little maintenance is required. The S26M lightweight and compact design also makes it easy to transport and store.
- Kohler 14HP, manual starter
- Gasoline engine, air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder OHC
- Maximum cutting diameter of 26 inches (66 cm)
- Maximum cutting thickness of 7 inches (18 cm)
- 18.8 inch (48 cm) blade wheel diameter
- Blade dimension: 3690 x 34 x 0.90 mm
- Cutting speed of 13-15 seconds / meter
- Large removable lubrification tank
- 13 feet (3,9 m) long frame which allows you to cut 9 feet (2,7 m) boards
- 2 log clamps
- 3 log support legs