The Red Runner S18M is intended to hobbyists and occasional sawyers who need a reliable and efficient sawmill to help with their small projects. This sawmill is designed to handle logs up to 18 inches in diameter and a maximum length of 9 feet. Optional 4 feet (1.2 metres) sectional extensions can be added.
The Red Runner S18M comes equipped with two logs clamps and two log support legs to hold the log in place and ensure straight cuts at each pass. The manually adjustable blade height and Red Runner’s exclusive colored magnetic lumber scale allows you to accurately cut boards with precision and ease. It is also equipped with a large removable lubrication tank and a durable GX200 6.5HP Honda motor that allows you to saw smoothly and hassle-free. This sawmill is easy to use and assemble, requiring minimal effort and time to get it up and running. Thanks to its minimalist design, very little maintenance is required. The S18M lightweight and compact design also makes it easy to transport and store.
- Honda GX200 6.5HP, manual starter
- Gasoline engine, air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder OHC
- 3 years Warranty by Honda
- Maximum cutting diameter of 18 inches (45 cm)
- Blade dimension: 120” x 1 1/4” x 0.042”
- 15 inch (38 cm) blade wheel diameter
- Cutting speed of 13-15 seconds / meter
- Large removable lubrication tank
- 12 feet (3,6 m) long frame which allows you to cut 9 feet (2,7 m) boards
- 2 log clamps
- 2 log support legs